Tags : housefire

10-Year-Old Boy Saved His Family After House Catches On Fire

A Georgia 10-year-old boy saved his family from a house fire, FOX News reports.   According to the Cherokee County Fire and Emergency Services, the boy woke up to sounds of what he thought were fireworks only to find the front porch and roof of his home “heavily involved in fire.” Reports note that the boy […]Read More

Father And Two Sons Die In House Fire On Christmas

A family is left saddened on what is supposed to be a joyous holiday. A Pennsylvania father and two sons have lost their lives in a house fire that is said to be caused by a combination of electrical issues and a dry Christmas tree.  Police and a fire crew were dispatched to the King’s […]Read More

Drop Us a Message

For other inquiries regarding itsonsitetv.com, please send us a message below.